The other night, Ryan and I were giving Hunter his bath when he let out a monster tub fart! Naturally, we started laughing. Hunter then proceeded to giggle and then push and grunt, trying to get more gas out. (He really is an entertainer...anything for a laugh!) Well nothing was coming out, but he was pushing so hard that we were afraid he was going to poop in the tub. Ryan then noticed that every time Hunter tried to push out a toot, a little bit of pee would shoot out! When I saw that, it just made me hysterical; I could not stop laughing. I would pull it together for a second and then just lose it again and go into hysterics, which of course made Hunter want to keep on trying. So I eventually left the bathroom so Ryan could get Hunter out of the tub. When I finally had myself under control and thought I was okay to return, Ryan had Hunter out of the tub and was getting his towel around him. Hunter took one look at me and started giggling and pushing again, shooting pee all over himself and Ryan. Ryan was taken by surprise and yelled exasperated, "Felicia, knock it off, he's peeing all over the place!"
Well I just lost it all over again, so of course Hunter pushed again and squirted a little more pee on himself and Ryan. I ran out of the room again hysterical! It was a vicious cycle...but soooo funny!



That is funny!!!!!
ReplyDelete