Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Two Year Wedding Anniversary

Today, Ryan and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary. Hard to believe we have been together for 9 years and married for 2 already. Ryan surprised me when he returned from work with a bouquet of beautiful white roses. I made us a delicious dinner of seasoned beef tenderloin with roasted carrots and potatoes, and we opened a special bottle of red wine that Ryan bought for us when he was in New Zealand five years ago. We had been saving it for a special occasion and decided this was it!
Though Hunter seems to be going through a growth spurt and is now eating more often than usual, he was a very good boy and sat with us at the dinner table contently until we were finished. After putting him down, Ryan and I spent some quality time snuggling and talking about just how lucky and blessed we are in life. It was a wonderful evening.

We are also looking forward to Saturday evening when Opa and Mimi plan to watch Hunter while Ryan and I go out to dinner for a second celebration of our anniversary! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment